what drone are you ...

Notifications
Clear all

what drone are you using and why?

maplegrovefarms
(@maplegrovefarms)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

I bought the Autel robotics X star premium a couple years ago.  easy to fly and use. good customer support with good tutorial videos on youtube.  I don't do much movies with it yet but it is a good crop scouting drone, can get over a 40 acre very quickly.  rise up and look for bad spots, then go down to them bad spots and investigate. if its something that I cant see on camera I can then walk to them spots.  saves a lot of time and is a very pro active tool.

Tyler52
(@tyler52)
Reputable Member

I don't have one yet, but its on my wish list. I would use it for the same reasons you described. You can only see so good and so far standing on bin roofs lol. It would be nice to be able to scout ground from the air and zoom in on spots of interest. i would like to make some aerial videos for YouTube too. 

It would have been neat to have your drone "follow" you and video you racing the 8820 through the end of the oats when you were setting the combine speed record lol. 

ReplyQuote
maplegrovefarms
(@maplegrovefarms)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

lol.  that was a disaster.

ReplyQuote
Ted Kahler
(@ted-kahler)
Estimable Member

using dji phantom 4    

ReplyQuote
Massey 1100
(@massey-1100)
Estimable Member

It's on the wish list. But I have a very large wish list I don't see one in my near future. 

Tyler52 liked
ReplyQuote
taraleo56
(@taraleo56)

Currently, I am using DJI. Mavic 2 Pro camera, I got this from ITEAD coupon at Reecoupns, 6 months ago, and its really working very well, I didn't face any issue and on their, these gadgets are much cheaper than other stores, if you wanna buy in future, I recommend you to buy this one.

ITEAD coupon

ReplyQuote
Share:

%d bloggers like this: