Forum

To soon?! Massey ho...

Notifications
Clear all

To soon?! Massey hooked to baler looking good!

maplegrovefarms
(@maplegrovefarms)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

We had some rain snow mix coming so i put the massey in the shed. Well might as well back it in and see what it looks like with the baler

20210115 133841

Urs and Tyler52 liked
Tyler52
(@tyler52)
Reputable Member

man you're now a guy with a shed full of red. Never thought id see the day! lol

ReplyQuote
maplegrovefarms
(@maplegrovefarms)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

me nether. lol kind of weird but its working for me. still love the old deeres.

Urs liked
ReplyQuote
Tyler52
(@tyler52)
Reputable Member

my friends all say were going to be a rainbow farm. Im looking hard for a nice White 2-135, an Allis 8030, or a Deutz-Allis 9130. all are hard to come by im finding. 

ReplyQuote
Urs
 Urs
(@doodlebugtractor)

@maplegrovefarms 

ya them old Deere's where well build tractors! Well technically all American Build tractors from that era. 

ReplyQuote
Jayson1550
(@jayson1550)

That CVT will be awesome on that baler. looking forward to some videos

ReplyQuote
maplegrovefarms
(@maplegrovefarms)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thanks, it will be very nice on the baler but I am very excited to have it on the planter and the sprayer. The road speed and use of the transmission should make spraying very productive. When I'm on the other side of the interstate I haul a water tank over with the hay wagon and park it in one of the fields. Then I just run around that neighborhood spraying. Then coming into the Headland and out of the headland to speed up and slow down the 4640 was a little rough on the shifting so on him I would drop one gear and then pull the throttle way down. He burned a lot of fuel on the sprayer because I had to run the engine so fast to get my ground speed.

The plants will be a dream because front wheel drive I won't get stuck anytime the planter hits a little soft spot and with a lot more hydraulic capacity it should just be that much faster play NICU the field that specially had land turnarounds should be twice as fast!

ReplyQuote
Share: