GOODYEAR OPTITRAC

Notifications
Clear all

GOODYEAR OPTITRAC

Ted Kahler
(@ted-kahler)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Ok SO i have a opinion formed of good  year tires... BUT has anyone ran a goodyear optitrac?   Pricing tires makes the price very tempting BUT... from past experiance... LEARY

maplegrovefarms
(@maplegrovefarms)
Member Admin

lol, yep!  lsw tires aren't that terribly priced  compared to duals and new rims and so far have a good following.    as much as I would like an lsw on the combine I am not going to risk my dollars yet.  

they claim to have new management several years ago that is going to turn the company around.  and yet my good year implement tires are bald compared to the firestone tires with more miles.

ReplyQuote
LVF
 LVF
(@larson-valley-farm)
Estimable Member

Good for a years? Never heard of the optitrack, I'll have to look it up. My 6400 has the good year long bar short bars front and back, they are ok, but I'd love to put Firestone SAT's on it

ReplyQuote
Ted Kahler
(@ted-kahler)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

i believe they are the same tread as the lsw tires but still row crop duals.... just for example 990 for one front tire compared to 1700 for Michelin OR Firestone... I LOVE my michelin tires BUT...... the price.... 1700 for rears or 2700 for one rear.... price is sure tempting

ReplyQuote
maplegrovefarms
(@maplegrovefarms)
Member Admin

at that price I guess a guy could afford if they fall apart a little sooner?

Try half the tractor with the good years and half the tractor with your regular tires?

620/42s  in BKT had a deeper lug then the fire stones and we're only $1,500 a tire. 

ReplyQuote
Massey 1100
(@massey-1100)
Estimable Member

I've heard good things about bkt's but haven't tried any yet. 

ReplyQuote
Share:

%d bloggers like this: