Tyler how is the new Gleaner?
Crops are all done. A few minor break downs. The electric unload clutch died in the first 10 hours of operation. That was the most expensive repair of the season. Agco wanted $1,350 for a new electric clutch magnet. I got a good used one from a scrap yard for $400. Then the switch went bad so i wired in my own toggle to keep going. Shredded a belt and a wiring harness got chewed when that happened. had a day worth of trouble shooting to get the separator clutch to engage after that. turns out when the belt broken it slapped the harness it pulled a blade connector off just enough it wasn't making contact. was scratching my head a long time on that one. Overall it ran great. Im really happy with it. It was a dream in beams. Ran 3.5 mph with a 25' head in 55 bushel beans. Didn't really push to see the speed limit, didn't have enough truck drivers to keep up. in corn i was running 160 bushel corn at 4 mph, and keeping 3 straight trucks hopping. i wasnt quite as happy with the corn. i could never get it to not throw any out the back. With beans after a while i was able to get it set darn near perfect, just head loss. After doing some research i think i need a crop retarder bar. it slow the crop from exiting the rotor so fast and gives more time for the corn to fall out. but the drawback is it really eats the power for the beans. so i have some more research to do before i install one. Im going to install the 3" hose mod to the headder so it keeps the beans up off the sickle. i had some short beans and it didnt feed for crap. im hoping the hose will also help with the feeding. i havent been doing a very good job of getting videos. i have a few i just need to sit down and get them edited.