Forum

Facebook group to h...

Facebook group to help grow this forum?  

RSS

Ted Kahler
(@ted-kahler)
Estimable Member
19/09/2018 7:15 pm  

See we have ab out 33 members here just wondered how many of you would jump in a Facebook group  of the same content.  If that was started would we be able to get more people here?  Just throwing this out there for other comments.  For me its way easier to be on groups on there than just on here?  Anyone have any thoughts

maplegrovefarms
(@maplegrovefarms)
Member Admin
20/09/2018 4:36 am  

looks pretty easy to make a group.  name it soil man?  can a link to here be added?

be patient.  in a year forum will have hundreds of new topics each day!!  I remember on a snowmobile forum joining it when it had about a thousand members.  a couple years later it had 20k members and was nuts!

This post was modified 1 year ago by maplegrovefarms

ReplyQuote
Ted Kahler
(@ted-kahler)
Estimable Member
20/09/2018 7:51 pm  

i just hate having to use my phone on a form.  Always on Facebook groups on my phone.  Not sure on name   maybe im the only one that finds it hard to be on a form on my phone.  So easy to post videos or pictures on Facebook groups.

ReplyQuote
maplegrovefarms
(@maplegrovefarms)
Member Admin
21/09/2018 4:19 am  

I post stuff but don't do much on face book but I will look into it.  

This post was modified 1 year ago by maplegrovefarms

ReplyQuote
Roon
 Roon
(@roon)
Estimable Member
28/10/2018 3:58 pm  

I don't do the book of faces.  I would suggest just a small plug at the end of your youtube vids.  In a few of your videos you say "guys im getting some questions about.."  I don't see those questions in comments(i can easily miss too), so if you're getting them from another direction maybe be able to direct some of that traffic to the forum? 

ReplyQuote
maplegrovefarms
(@maplegrovefarms)
Member Admin
29/10/2018 5:18 am  

Mostly questions are from local people.

I haven't had time to even try to do a Facebook group. I do some drive by posting. Meaning I just do a quick post all three sites and then I'm gone. Scroll through very quickly if something catches my eye make a quick comment.

ReplyQuote
maplegrovefarms
(@maplegrovefarms)
Member Admin
31/10/2018 4:31 am  

On Facebook I started a group called soil man. I have no idea how people find it or search for it.

ReplyQuote
Tyler52
(@tyler52)
Reputable Member
31/10/2018 6:28 am  

not easy to find. Found it by searching for soil man and your name. 

ReplyQuote
Share: